Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Finishing Touches


It's almost Christmas, hard to believe it's almost here.  I love all the amazing Christmas decor ideas in blog land.  I am so inspired by so many of you. 
One of my favorites is the Anthropologie knock off snow globes. I love jars and collect them all the time so I knew this was something I would have to try.
These are my knock offs.
 The silver tray is actually from the Dollar Tree
 I also found the small villagers there, too
 The trees I picked up at Michaels for 60% off
 and the jingle bells, too
 I love them.  It looks fabulous!  I put it in the kitchen to brighten it up.


 My dining centerpiece
 I was able to pick up a bag with many different trees, different sizes and all on sale.  I have been using them everywhere.  I love them and will be sad to see them be put away.
 Our little beagle with her Christmas sweater.  She is always cold and lays in front of the wood stove all the time.

 Isn't she a cutie!!

This week includes building our gingerbread house.  This year I am going to be brave and bake my own.  I will let you know how that goes.  We will have fun though.  

We are also working on some special gifts for neighbors and friends.  These great ornaments are on our list. I saw them on Pinterest and knew they would be on the to do list.  I will post pics of both projects as we complete them.

Linking to:


PhotobucketThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 54






3 comments:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Love your decorative touches! The trees all look good in their holiday homes. Love the blue bells you've used, the color just pops! Pet the dog for me :o)

Evie said...

Oh I love all the little trees! So cute! And the glittery bells gave me an idea for my own stash of bells! :)

Evie @ Brown Paper Packages

Unknown said...

Great snow globes! I love how they look on the silver tray with those bells!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all of you. Your comments make me smile.