These last two weeks have been a whirlwind. Things are moving so quickly. All good things!!
1. The shed was installed this week. It looks great. I have hundreds of pictures but no time to upload them to the computer. It looks wonderful. Our neighbors already want to stay in. It's that cute.
2. The fencing for the yard is being completed tomorrow.
3. I spent some time yesterday and today installing some flooring in the shed.
4. The dogs are used to laying on the couch at home so to make them comfy and keep them off the floor we purchased a futon for them to relax in.
5. Busy packing for a week of rest away with my family.
6. Keeping busy with schooling. The kids have been working so hard and we have some exciting projects under way.
7. I am still working out. I have purchased Jillian Michael's Yoga dvd. It is fun but challenging.
It doesn't seem like so much listed here but with additional appointments, regular daily activities, keeping the house, and laundry things have been hectic. We've had crews working here off and on. We will enjoy a time of rest next week. I can't wait to share the pictures with you when we return.
We have been enjoying some fantastic spring weather. The sun has been shining, temps in the 60's and today it was 70. We will be sad to see them go. There will be cooler days and more rain on the way. This spectacular spring preview has spoiled us and left us wanting nothing else. When we return, we will be bringing the dogs to live with us in our new home. We are all so excited to have them join our family.