Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rosette Headband

I made this ruffly skirt for my niece and what can go better with all those ruffles than a sweet rosette.
I love this rosette for it's fullness and size. 
I am looking forward to some pictures of my niece with this adorable outfit.  She will look like a doll with this headband.
For the headband I used Spa yarn by Naturally Caron.  It is the softest yarn.  Now I am wondering what I else I can make with that yarn.  I love it.


Linking to:




Photobucket





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful job! wonderful color too!

lisa q
stitching under oaks

Stephanie said...

Love headbands like these, super cute!!

Stephanie
chocolatecoveredbuttons.blogspot.com

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Beautiful! I so wish I could crochet! It's on my bucket list for sure ;) Id love for you to link up to my fashion party! Its called diy diva thurs and we party ever Th-M :)

Kara
www.mineforthemaking.com

visiting from tt&j

Mandi@MandiBeingCrafty said...

Very cute! I just learned how to crochet last night! It is a tricky craft to learn! Well maybe just for me! Thanks for stopping by my page today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Holly Lefevre said...

It is so pretty. I love the way it ruffles! I'd wear a headband like that!

EvA. . . said...

hello Ruth, thanks for stoping by over at Delightful Creations! Love your blog! I love your rosette headband it came out beautiful! I wish i knew how to crochet! thanks for becoming a follower. I'm your newest follower as well:)

Jenifer Harrod said...

I love your site I found it from a party you went to. I like how you think about redoing furniture. I am your newest follower.
Please come to my parties
www.garlicmom.blogspot.com
www.storieswithzach.blogspot.com

Little City Farm said...

Aww, that is so adorable.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all of you. Your comments make me smile.