Monday, September 21, 2009

~Swap Goodness~

sI have participated in a few swap lately and wanted to share with you all the treasures I've received and some I've sent. 

I made a dozen or so of these pot holders for a  pot holder swap.

These are the wonderful pot holders I received.  Sorry the picture is sideways.  This happens to me occasionally when I upload pictures here. I have no idea why.  They are fine on the computer.

I received this great tote bag for a tote bag swap.  It is completely lined and I love the embroidery.  Again, sorry it is sideways.

I participated in the yarn and Christmas ornament swap that CT was having.  I received this great package from Dawn.  Her blog is filled with all her gorgeous crochet projects.   The yarn is from Debbie Bliss's Eco Fair Trade collection.  The crocheted angel ornament is great.  She also made a wonderful ornament out of vintage buttons.

This card she made is so cute.  In the package she also included  some Christmas napkins and coasters.  Isn't it all wonderful.
I forgot to take pictures of the yarn and ornaments I sent out.  CT posted some here.  I get so excited to send out the packages on time that I forget to take pictures before it is all wrapped up.

7 comments:

Just Be Happy said...

oh my!
Lots of nice swap goodies!!!
Have an awesome week.
:o)

cinnamongirl said...

Looks like you did some great swaps. Yours and thiers are great. Swapping is so much fun.

sara said...

I love all of those potholders! CUTE!

Unknown said...

Those swap things look like so much fun. I need to try it one day~ Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Those potholders are little works of art!! Fun!!

School is going great this year!! My students are all cute and well-behaved so far. Will have to hope this goes on all year!!

stitching under oaks said...

wow! lots of yummy goodness. what great fun! Those potholders are adorable...sometimes my pictures will do that too. i don't know exactly why though!

CT said...

oh! the angel looks so sweet! and great yarn!
Yes, I would love the snowflake pattern, if you please! :D It was fun hosting this swap!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all of you. Your comments make me smile.