Happy Belated New Year!!
I'm excited at the prospect of a new year. A clean slate, a fresh start!!
These last few years have been trying on our family. We have suffered through a few difficult family losses. Now the past is behind and I am looking forward to the new year with fresh eyes and excitement at the endless possibilities ahead.
I was inspired by Edie's post on reVolutions instead of resolutions. I am always inspired by her posts. Who isn't??!!
~Here are my revolutions for this year~
I decided on twelve things for the year 2012
1. Read at least 30 books~including 10 classics
2. Exercise 4x’s a week
3. Finish all the unfinished projects I have started~this will be a big one but one by one I will try
4. Have more game time~not electronics
5. Host some fabulous dinner parties~I have a couple of ideas swirling in my head
6. Grow a larger garden this year and can at least one thing from my garden
7. Grow flowers so I can fill my home with fresh, beautiful flowers
8. Paint my mom’s kitchen cabinets
9. Learn Tunisian Crochet
10. Make lists each day to help keep me focused before the day gets away from me and I don’t know what I’ve accomplished
11. Purge~clean out all the extras that clutter and are not needed
I realize that I may not accomplish all of these goals but it's a start. A plan for the upcoming year. A place to start, a vision.
I am beginning today with some purging and there are three bags on their way to charity. A good start for this new year.
If you haven't read Edie's amazing post please stop by. You won't regret it.
It's Overflowing-Overflowing With Creativity