Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks with a Grateful Heart

I cannot let this time of thanksgiving pass without sharing what I am thankful for.  I have been so blessed and hope that I don't forget anything.

My family~a great husband who provides and cares for us.  Great kids whom I have 
the pleasure of homeschooling, teaching and guiding them in truth.

Our home~It may not be perfect but it's ours.  It has a good size yard and we have 
been able to do so much with it, including expanding our gardening.

Our daily provisions~in this tough economic time I cannot say how truly blessed we 
are to still be employed.  There have some tough times of uncertainty but God has 
brought us through.

Our health~Another scary issue at this time and I thank God we are all healthy.

Our cars

My online friends~I love all the great friends  I have made through blogland.  You 
are all so great and an inspiration and encouragement.

I am thankful for our woodstove!!

In it all I am thankful for the little things.  The special, small moments that some-
times I tend to overlook.  Those little blessings all add up and fill your heart.

I know there is so much more.  Thank you for all my blog readers for letting me share my heart.  

1 comment:

luci said...

happy thanksgiving ruth and thanks for sharing your heart here in blogland x

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all of you. Your comments make me smile.