This gorgeous wreath caught my eye when I first saw it here. I absolutely loved it. I followed the easy tutorial on her site and got started. It took longer than I imagined. I used two and half books for this project. The rosettes are made with two pages each. It makes them look fuller. The books I used were left here in our house when we bought them. They are very old and the pages were a little brittle. I did check if they were valuable before I started ripping out pages. Would hate to find out later that the books were valuable and I had ripped them apart.
Love how it looks~
I used a white styrofoam wreath base. I wish I had covered it in paper or ribbon before I started gluing the rosettes on. There are a few small spots where you can see the styrofoam. Live and learn. The end result is still beautiful and I am happy with it.